(1) Crushing is done only once. No second crushing required.
(2) It crushes 120 kg sugarcane giving 300 glass of juice each of 250 ml.
(3) Works on 1/2 HP single phase electric motor which is housed in the juicer cabinet.
(4) It is made completely of stainless steel. No fly or bee can touch the juice. No human touch to juice.
(5) Weight is only 40 kg. Length 18'' , Width 7'', Height 14''.
This revolutionary machine will provide fresh sugarcane juice throughout India through 2 million fresh sugarcane juice centers. 20 million people will get direct employment. So this is really sacred activity making entire population happy.
Advantages of Sugarcane Juicer :-
(1) It will improve health of the people considerably. Diseases will decrease. Malnutrition will disappear. Expenses on doctors and medicines will reduce heavily. Contribution of this tiny machine to maintain health of the society will be more than what doctors contribute to improve the health of the society.
(2) Condition of sugarcane growing farmers will improve considerably. This revolutionary machine will provide more than double the prices of sugarcane which farmers get from giant sugar factories.
(3) Prosperity of villages will increase considerably. This revolutionary machine will increase the wealth of villages far more than what government spends on rural development.
(4) Exploitation of giant sugar mills will reduce considerably. This revolutionary tiny machine has capacity to close down giant sugar mills by silent, non violent revolution of providing fresh sugarcane juice to entire population.
(5) Sale of foreign soft drinks will reduce considerably. Similarly sale of beer and wine will reduce. On the whole people will become happy and prosperous. So running a fresh sugarcane juice center is humanitarian service and pious activity. Great results will come from this activity . So this is not a small activity. And this is highly profitable also. Daily profit may go up to Rs.5000/- to 10000/- .
Tagore Road, Near Bhaktinagar Station, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India